Saturday, July 10, 2010

we are falling apart..why is it so?

I told you I was stress today so I had to cry..
I said I stress cuz i stayed at home too long, I sleep too much and bout the argument last night..

Part of it is true.. about the argument..You know how I feel?
Like you forget how would i feel with things you says.. it's heartbreaking..
When I talk to you, i try my best not to say things that would hurt you..
I know what Im saying here, you might not agree or feel offensive.. Im sorry bout it..

The new blog, one of the reason I'm doing it because I know that sometimes at night you are too tired or i might forget to tell you things that happen in my daily life..
Things that I'm excited about and things that dont always happen that I wanna tell you..
So that you can actually read it and know bout what happened..

Should I or should I not post this thing here..

No comments: