Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2010


I realize every post in my blog is all about You & Me..
Now I gonna start something new...
At least, as my diary.. For me to have a walk to remember..

Year 2010 had started, and I'm gonna be 20..
I'm not paranoid about it.. but I still feel a lil' blue..
No one wants to get old that fast right..
Poor heidy. gonna be 20 in 3 months time baby.. C:

College started.. Not so well... I will only have 6 weeks of theory classes, 1 revision week, 2 examination week, and the rest of the sem is my Practical week..
It's like start working already..
Exhausted..
This semester feels like I'm so senior that we have to guide the junior in practical area..
and they're doing things super slow..
Practical time, 7 hours of working doesn't feel so long, in fact sometimes we have ho work over time as our works not completed yet..
I miss class a lot.. meeting up with my friends cuz' we are all break in to different different ward..

New year Resolution... not my thingy..
but i have new year wish..
I wanna excel better than I am now in study..
I wanna save coins for my future use..
I wanna loose weight a lil'..
I wanna spend another Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, Wesak Day, Thaipussam, Awal Muharam, Hari Raya, Christmas, and all the days in 2010.. last but not least another 2oth of September with you, love.. <3

Things getting real now.. C:
I love you..



--Sun--

No comments: