Sunday, October 18, 2009

a look back to the Past ~


Digging out the old stuff and talk about them again..
Talk about how sweet when we were younger...
Do things that we don't do it anymore now.. :)


Innocence & Sweet


One retarded bear that I've made.. for your x'mas pressie few years back..

What more to say bout this? It's obvious.. "Love in Every Stitch.." <3


All the letter I've wrote that is folded into heart shape.. :) sad, happy, anger, sweet...


Free facial from U.. remember?

I cherish every little things.. :)
I did not regret for things that had happened..
Seeing all this little little things make me feel touched that you brought them all along with you here knowing we are impossible..

Now, you make me see Nothing is Impossible.. :)
I guess we found our way back into love..


Sun<3

No comments: