Thursday, September 24, 2009

..what more to say about this unforgettable trip You gave Me..?

Hey there, my own Mr.Right.. mine..

Pierced.. *ouch* sayang.. :o

..with nothing but your T-shirt on..

Love = Us

__________________________________________________________________

-92020090920-
I won't ever forget this day.. I swear.. I was totally forget bout the dinner you told me.. I'm so not aware of it..

Firstly, we were fooling aroud on the bed.. haha.. then, out of sudden you get up and you said there's something you wanna show me.. so I get up too.. then you sit me down on the edge of the bed.. Cheeky you.. =) You start to kneel down
on your knee in front of me.. *I dont think anyone had do that to me before*
You held my hand and look in my eyes.. At that very moment, I realize what is happening.. I was so shy ,all blushed up.. Then you start with your speech.. I wasn't looking into your eyes.. I dont know where to look and what to do.. *It feels exactly like when there are a group of people singing birthday song to you.. but this is more than that.. hehe*

"..sun, now is 9.20 pm 20 09 2009..*there's something in between here.. shoot!! I forgot, do remind me if you remember k?* do You want to be My girlfriend? "
hehe.. i asked you to repeat again.. and without hesitation, I nodded..!! =)
You get up and we start making out.. then, you apologized.. You said sorry cuz you didnt get anything for me.. You were so busy bout the assignments, futsal, & stuff... I don't mind at all you know.. I didnt expect a gift either.. What you've done is more than enough!!..
Worth Everything...
Then, we start having ice cream in the dark at night.. I thought we are gonna play with it, but then you stop eating em' and ask me to wash the spoon.. It was so weird that you ask me to wash the spoon cuz i know you won't..
But then i still wash the spoon.. I thought there were pressie in the bathroom.. but then i think once again, you told me you were too busy lately.. and there's nothing in the bathroom too.. So i assume there's nothing..
After I finish washing the spoon, I went out of the toilet.. There you standing holding a pressie for me.. =) You are so sweet.. I can't help smiling.. you bring me to the bed, and I open up the pressie...

It's so nice.. I love it.. You wore it on my ankle for me.. =) i didnt know what to say.. <3
My stomach fill with butterflies...
It is so pretty... I won't ever forget what happened on 20092009 920.. You make me the happiest person in the world.. =)
This is the most beautiful day of my life.. <3>
Thanks, heidy...
________________________________________________________________
FOOD

We had tom yam, fried rice/maggi... and stuff... Ice cream with "love".. *giggle*

At Subang Parade.. where my baby get his first piercing on his erm.... Left ear.. by using the excuse "because of me, he do it.. " =)
This is the best... Keep me full on the PhotoShoot day... Like you said, not sweet, a lil bitter.. just nice... hmmm i can taste it in my mouth baby...

Asia Cafe - with Butter Chicken..

My mango Chicken rice.. & Your curry chicken rice..

Meatballs... hmmm but the spicy chicken is so not-nice... (IKEA)


__________________________________________________________________

MOVIES


not as nice as I thought it is.. but then.. its the company that counts right? :)

the truth its ugly isn't it?? :D Double thumbs up!!


..you said you are gonna do the same to me.. Love me all over again every morning i wake up..


Love..

You <3


Me <3


We.. <3

This is my 5 days with you.. This already make Sun very attach to U..

Seeing you leaving is the last thing I wanna go through..
Every time we say Goodbye, I wish we had One more kiss~

sun <3

No comments: